Discovery Stroll the village Villeparois:
- This weekend, take your bike or simply good shoes, and head east of Vesoul, the small provincial road 118. You will pass through the neighborhood Repesa then COULEVON, and a few minutes, you discover, hidden in its green landscape, the small village Villeparois. Shhh! Here one can still hear the cows and the rooster in the morning ...
- From early morning you can climb the street Fanican, then the path to Colombier. On the plateau, looming in the hills, beautiful views of the castle Pusy, the town of Vesoul and villages of the city. If you look carefully, you can still find some remains of a Roman camp, the barracks of the vintners eaten by forest and the famous siliceous pebbles "the Chailles" who gave their name to a place known then a subdivision of communal 'about twenty houses. Between scattered bushes, a couple of deer often regale the morning dew.
- Cross the subdivision in the village and descend by the Rue de la Pie du Chêne. Take time to stop at Jojo, rue des Sources, you will visit the small chapel dedicated to St. Michael, which hide beautiful polychrome statues and a bell came in 1791 the convent of the Cordeliers Chari.
- Earlier this afternoon a small digestive walk on the path of the Lady Wood towards the communal forest, can be very pleasant.
- In the evening you can stroll along the banks of the Bastard, a small river of 1st class and talk to the fishermen. Crossing the stone bridge, you will not have a hard time imagining the oxen and carts, which once crossed the river and walked along the castle, assigned to Nicolas Thomassin in 1578 and he remains today only a few dependencies and the family coat of arms engraved on an old fireplace Comte.