Travel Guide - Holidays & Tourism in the Tarn-et-GaronneTourism > Cities & Towns > Midi-Pyrénées > Tarn-et-Garonne > Verfeil
|Near your destination|
Verfeil Rouergue is located on the right bank of the Aveyron river and the left bank of the river Bonnette.
Languedoc is 5 km, 10 km Quercy.
Bastide created by Alphonse de Poitiers.
Syndicat d'Initiative : Grand Rue - 82330 Verfeil on Seye - Tel. : +33 5 63 65 46 81 - Mail: si.verfeil @ orange.fr
Its hall, its high altar from the Abbey of Beaulieu, chapels countryside ...
Hiking trails around the village between the villages.
Festivals, Exhibitions, Carnival, Fire of Saint John, Holiday Village and petanque contest the 1st weekend of July Festival "quavers and the Moon" ...
ATTRACTIONS, LEISURES AND ACTIVITES AROUND
- Ginals: Cistercian Abbey of Beaulieu, Center for Contemporary Art. Exhibitions, concerts ...
- Varen: medieval village, deanery, large Romanesque church, castle, fortified gate, mill on the Aveyron market on Saturday morning.
- Laguépie: confluence Viaur and Aveyron, castle, water sports on the riverfront Viaur.
- Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val: medieval village, Romanesque house, hall, market on Sunday morning, the Aveyron gorges, water sports (canoeing in the gorges of the Aveyron), free flight.
- Cazals: dolmen.
- Espinas: flower village, castle of Cas.
- Caylus: the medieval village, home of wolves, the mills in the valley of the windshield.
- Najac: castle, medieval bridge.
- Cordes-sur-Ciel: village medieval ramparts, fortified gates, crafts, museum of Sucre.
- Monestiès: Entombment
- Albi: St. Cecilia Cathedral, Toulouse-Lautrec, Albi old.
- Moissac: Roman Art Center, abbey cloister.
- Villefranche-de-Rouergue: bastide, place and abbey, old Chartreuse.
- Villeneuve-d'Aveyron: sauveté and bastide, tin.
- Interests and activities:
- Down the gorges of the Aveyron in canoeing.
- Sites of gliding and paragliding.
- Walking on the plateaux and in the forests and valleys.
- Many equestrian clubs for children and adults.
- Fairs and markets in many villages.
- Famous restaurants.
- Circuit of the country houses of Rouergue.
- Circuit of the castle Rouergue.
- Harvest festivals, the fenders, the haying, music festivals, theater.
|Tuesday 29 July|
|Min. 13°C - Max. 17°C|
|Wednesday 30 July|
|Min. 13°C - Max. 22°C|
|Thursday 31 July|
|Min. 13°C - Max. 23°C|
All restaurants around Verfeil
All bed & breakfasts around Verfeil
All vacation rentals around Verfeil
All campsites around Verfeil
All hotels around Verfeil
Find all of France on your mobile while you're away on holiday!
Find and book offbeat activities in Tarn-et-Garonne
Directory of quality campsites in Tarn-et-Garonne
Vacation B&B Tarn-et-Garonne
Selected Bad & Breakfast in Tarn-et-Garonne
Vacation Campsite Tarn-et-Garonne
Selected campsites in Tarn-et-Garonne