Travel Guide - Holidays & Tourism in the Tarn-et-GaronneTourism > Cities & Towns > Midi-Pyrénées > Tarn-et-Garonne > Verfeil
|Near your destination|
Verfeil Rouergue is located on the right bank of the river Aveyron and on the left bank of the river Bonnette.
The Languedoc is 5 km, 10 km to the Quercy.
Bastide founded by Alphonse de Poitiers.
Its hall, its high altar from the Abbey of Beaulieu, chapels countryside ...
Hiking trails around the village between the villages.
Festivals, Exhibitions, Carnival, Fire of Saint John, Holiday Village and petanque contest the 1st weekend of July Festival "quavers and the Moon" ...
ATTRACTIONS, LEISURES AND ACTIVITES AROUND
- Ginals: Cistercian Abbey of Beaulieu, Center for Contemporary Art. Exhibitions, concerts ...
- Varen: medieval village, deanery, large Romanesque church, castle, fortified gate, mill on the Aveyron market on Saturday morning.
- Laguépie: confluence Viaur and Aveyron, castle, water sports on the riverfront Viaur.
- Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val: medieval village, Romanesque house, hall, market on Sunday morning, the Aveyron gorges, water sports (canoeing in the gorges of the Aveyron), free flight.
- Cazals: dolmen.
- Espinas: flower village, castle of Cas.
- Caylus: the medieval village, home of wolves, the mills in the valley of the windshield.
- Najac: castle, medieval bridge.
- Cordes-sur-Ciel: village medieval ramparts, fortified gates, crafts, museum of Sucre.
- Monestiès: Entombment
- Albi: St. Cecilia Cathedral, Toulouse-Lautrec, Albi old.
- Moissac: Roman Art Center, abbey cloister.
- Villefranche-de-Rouergue: bastide, place and abbey, old Chartreuse.
- Villeneuve-d'Aveyron: sauveté and bastide, tin.
- Interests and activities:
- Down the gorges of the Aveyron in canoeing.
- Sites of gliding and paragliding.
- Walking on the plateaux and in the forests and valleys.
- Many equestrian clubs for children and adults.
- Fairs and markets in many villages.
- Famous restaurants.
- Circuit of the country houses of Rouergue.
- Circuit of the castle Rouergue.
- Harvest festivals, the fenders, the haying, music festivals, theater.
|Friday 18 April|
|Min. 1°C - Max. 15°C|
|Saturday 19 April|
|Min. 2°C - Max. 13°C|
|Sunday 20 April|
|Min. 7°C - Max. 15°C|
All restaurants around Verfeil
All bed & breakfasts around Verfeil
|Gites des Estaules |
|Located in the gorges of aveyron. Area protected, rich from a still alive historical past by its picturesque villages, its castles, its sites, our Lodgings, very comfortable, have a...|
|Located in Verfeil||From 260 € to 540 € per week |
|Belle maison confortable près de Najac NEW|
|This traditional stone house has been newly renovated and offers an exceptional level of comfort. There are three en-suite bedrooms, a modern well-equipped kitchen and a large living...|
|Located 9 km from Verfeil||From 450 € to 590 € per week |
|3 maisons piscine chauffee 18.104.22.168 pers |
|Set of 3 stone houses of charm: bread oven, 3 wells, stone walls heated pool... 10 / 5. Ideal for large families, all flexible, except in very high saison. Les 3 houses are fully equipped...|
|Located 12.6 km from Verfeil||From 900 € to 3100 € per week |
All vacation rentals around Verfeil
All campsites around Verfeil
All hotels around Verfeil
Take advantage of our special offers. Book your stay and save more.
Spice up your break with a wide range of activities
Vacation in Tarn-et-Garonne
Vacation in Tarn-et-Garonne at lower price
Special prices negotiated with hundreds of airlines