Population: 89 inhabitants.
Name of inhabitants: Thoréens.
The first reference listed in the parish date from 1161, but traces of settlement date back to the Gallo-Roman.
The town has lived mainly from grain, 3 grain mills were mentioned, one of which bore the name "forges" which thus suggests that metallurgical activity was probably present.
In the 19th century, the town has had some upgrades including the restoration of the church, construction of school hall and especially the development of the hemp business. Some hemp ovens are still visible today.