Church of St. Germain, Church Street: The construction of this church first traced back to the 13th century under the protection of Saint Germain of Auxerre. End of realization that only dates back to the 15th century. In 1880 began the reconstruction of the church which threatened to collapse. They ended in October 1881. Stained glass Saint Nicolas is very interesting element to admire. He was one of the original stained glass windows of the church. It is one of the last witnesses of the early church.
Castle Santeny, 2 route de Marolles: This is the family who built the Perrière in 1868 Santeny Castle. Today the ground floor can be rented for receptions. This is private property.
Choigny Castle, Route 11 Lésigny: The field is Choigny is in the middle of the 18th century. The present castle was probably built in the early 19th century. General flour and the Grand Duke of Russia were among the occupants of the castle.
Ferme du Marais, Rue des Marais: This farm was already in the 11th century. It was sold to Monsieur, brother of the king in 1776. The additions of the 19th century closed court. Today the farm is home to public housing.
The Lyons Road Lésigny: Fief of Cossigny it becomes the stronghold of Lyons in the 17th century before being seized as national property and bought by the family Besse. This demolished the castle and now it is a private property where there is only the farm and the loft.
Lavoir fountain, the Fountain Street: Inside the laundry there are a plaque bearing the date 1772 and the arms of the family Richard, Lord of Lyons.
Tomb of General Flour, Cemetery Road Marolles: Pierre Joseph Flour (1770-1833) is all the wars of the Republic and the Empire. It stands out especially during the retreat from Russia and at Waterloo. He finished his career during the Restoration, before retiring to the castle of Choigny.