Church of St. salvere: Redesigned on several occasions, the Church of St. salvere date for the nave and the choir of the 12th century and the bell tower of the thirteenth-fourteenth century. In 1863, the church, in very bad condition, is forbidden to worship in 1865, renovations were undertaken in which the side chapels are built. The bell tower, later, rising to 33 meters making it one of the highest in the region. At the foot of the church, we can realize the slight slope of the arrow. Filed under History in 1918, we see on the north wall of the will lapidary Marguerite fig then for 1419, under which a perpetual Mass will be said in the church of Saint Sauvier moult in exchange for pints, quarts Emin and wheat and oats.
Chapelle Saint-Rémy: Dedicated to Saint Remy, this 12th century chapel and miraculous inexhaustible source of water is an important pilgrimage site of the ancient world until 1828, when it is forbidden, but it continues until in 1937. Achille Allier described in detail in the "old Bourbon". On June 24, many pilgrims come to drink water from the fountain or swim or to relieve rheumatism or diseases of the eye or paralysis and even colic. Inside, we find a great frame of chestnut heart-shaped hull of the ship.
White Cross: Cross monumental task consists of several sections of columns and located at the crossroads of Leyrat and St. Peter Bost, is built by La Romagère Mathias, Bishop of St. Brieux, in 1817. She wears two badges and a Latin inscription on its base "justice and are embraced pais" which recalls the events and pains suffered by his family. The decoration is two keys crossed by a stick of justice with a lily.
Memorial stone: On the night of July 23, 1943, an aircraft of the Royal Air Force returning from a parachuting weapons to guerrillas of the Allier in grounds of St. Sauvier crashed. There is one dead, two injured who are hospitalized in Montluçon and five survivors were hidden in private homes in the area. A monument was raised by residents in honor of the French Canadian mother that are buried there.