The church was rebuilt in the 14th century, has many masterpieces including an altarpiece of the seventeenth, eighteenth century. It covers the statues of St Martin and St Etienne Aubazine. In addition, wall paintings of the thirteenth, fourteenth and seventeenth centuries were discovered during work in the church. This setting is located in the choir of the church, is an altarpiece painted. Some patterns are representative of the baroque iconography. The patterns and texts of the medallions have the theme of the Annunciation.
The site Comborn, pride orgnacois, which remain today the tower and buildings, overlooking the valley on a rocky promontory surrounded on three sides by the Vézère. This site was home to the Middle Ages one of the most powerful aristocratic dynasties of the Lower Limousin: Viscounts of the Comborn.
The church, its altar and the seventeenth eighteenth, its mural paintings of the thirteenth, fourteenth and seventeenth centuries.
Comborn Castle: Located on the right bank of the Vézère, he has crossed a spur. Heavy stone defensive structures were built with three walls from the 11th to the 14th century. Beside the main building of 1753, subsitent fortifications,''a''main tower of the 11th century, three underground rooms, the castle ruins of the 15th and a chapel. This site was home to the Middle Ages one of the most powerful aristocratic dynasties of the Lower Limousin: the Comborn. Guided tours available by appointment only. Tel. : +33 5 55 73 77 23.
The valley of the Vézère.
EVENTS AND CELEBRATIONS
The first weekend of July: annual village festival with fireworks on Sunday evening, entertainment.
The first Sunday of September: Garage sale.
ATTRACTIONS, LEISURES AND ACTIVITES AROUND
The Charterhouse of Glandier to Beyssac
Vigeois: the Abbey of the 12th century, the old bridge, if the millennium. Lake Pontcharal allowed for swimming and fishing.
Donzenac: the medieval city of Travassac and Pans.