- Eglise Saint-Pierre-Saint-Paul (Monument Historique): Built between 1180 and 1220, is one of the oldest churches in the Paris region and a jewel of Gothic art. In the Middle Ages it was the parish of the kings of France staying at Vincennes to St. Louis followed the Mass and the Easter ceremonies. 5th Charles and his wife of Bourbon were baptized.
- Industrial heritage: Montreuil counted up to 755 factories spread over its entire territory and over. This is especially the lower Montreuil lie the remains of this important period in the city. This applies to the water tower of the old factory Pernod.
- City Hall: Built in 1935 by architect Florent Nanquette, City Hall with its belfry rising to 40 m above ground, has many works of art including painting "At the time of Harmony" by the famous painter Paul Signac.
- The Walls Fisheries: With its innovative technique of walls Fisheries, initiated in the 17th century, fishing Montreuil achieved fame and was served to the tables of greats such as Louis the 14th and the Tsars of Russia. The city produced in the 19th century 15 million fruit per year and had over 600 km of walls peach!
- Studio Pathe Albatros (Join the Historical Monuments): Former Montreuil studio, built in 1904 at the initiative of Charles Pathé, is a memory of important French and world cinema: Max Linder, René Clair or Charles Vanel will turn many movies as the filmmakers of the films Albatros society, immigrants in 1917, which will form for 10 years the Russian school of Montreuil.
- Pioneers of Cinema: In addition to the studio built by Charles Pathé in 1904, it is Montreuil that Georges Méliès implanted 1 movie studio in the world in 1897. Demolished in 1945, is in the studio he turns his famous "trick films" (the 1st film special effects), including the famous "Trip to the Moon" in 1902. Finally another Montreuillois famous Emile Reynaud, became famous by inventing the praxinoscope in 1876 and became the forerunner of the cartoon.
- Museum of Living History: Located in the house built in 1872 by former mayor and industrial Theophile Sueur, this museum was inaugurated in 1939 as part of the 150th anniversary of the French Revolution. It offers temporary exhibitions dealing with social movement, colonization, decolonization, the suburbs and the history and identity of the city.
- Regional Society of Horticulture Montreuil Museum garden: Established in 1878 by farmers, the association has contributed to the renowned fruits of Montreuil. Located in the historic Garden School, the museum traces two centuries of gardening history, is surrounded by walls to fisheries, an espalier orchard, a rose garden and a vegetable garden.
- Beaumonts Park: This park of 22 hectares has a natural area of 11 hectares which is home to a rich and varied fauna because of the diversity of environments (grasslands, ponds, woods ...). More than 160 bird species are listed, such as the gray heron, kestrel ... Entertainment is available in the summer.
- The county park Guiland-Jean Moulin: This newly renovated park offers a unique panorama of the surrounding Montreuil. Animation fun and educational available to young people, group or family.
- Montreau Park: One of the most beautiful landscaped areas in the Paris region. The walker will find the museum of living history, a rose garden, a garden maze and can admire the remarkable species of trees ...
20 € per personRESTAU BAR ROCK - A small terrace on the street, colors, good humor, a generous and tasty food : go to Le Mange Disc restaurant in Montreuil, close to the Mairie de Montreuil metro. Side dishes, 'homemade', traditional recipes as well as hot…
Located Montreuil away