Montpezat-de-Quercy is located in the Midi-Pyrénées region, in the department of Tarn-et-Garonne, in the limit of Lot 35 km from Montauban, 27 km from Cahors.
Not far from the old castle stayed where for centuries the powerful lords of the family and family Montpezat Des Prés, amid chestnut trees and Judea, powerful college built by Cardinal Pierre Des Pres (1288-1361), attracts thousands of visitors.
Family Des Pres also gave bishops in Montauban, the Protestant and a Marshal of France and others have marked the history of Montpezat the white.
Agriculture (fruits, wine, livestock) remains the mainstay of the municipal economy. A small industry, some companies and commercial fabric varied redynamisent the local economy.
Active and flourishing Montpezat-de-Quercy, "Station Green Holiday" is proud of its site, its monuments, its amusement park, resort, relaxing and authentic holiday.
The church of Saint-Martin, 14th century, with its Flemish tapestries depicting the life of St. Martin of Tours.
The gate of the city, the 14th century.
The streets and squares with typical houses, timbered.
The manor Borde des Pres, 14th century.
7 hamlets and churches including the Church of Saux.