- The Old Lyon, World Heritage of UNESCO: the St. John's Cathedral with astronomical clock, St. Paul's Church Romanesque traboules...
- The Fourvière hill : Fourvière basilica, the archaeological park and museum of Gallo -Roman civilization, the garden of the Rosary Heights Park.
- The Confluence Museum.
- The area of Croix -Rousse.
- The alleyways of the Croix-Rousse on the basis of the Court of Voraces.
- The Peninsula with the Place Bellecour and Place Bellecour, the Opera, the Place des Jacobins.
- Museum of Fine Arts and the cloister of the Palais Saint-Pierre.
- The Basilica of Saint-Martin d'Ainay.
- Walls painted in all neighborhoods, including the wall of silk weavers in the Croix-Rousse, the fresco of Lyonnais, urban museum Tony Garnier...
- Lyonnaise gastronomy, the plugs.
18 € per personADDRESS OF FAITHFUL - For more than ten years, he regales fine ghouls Lyon and aficionados of Japanese cuisine. With its sleek black & white decor, Noboru a discreet and elegant class of Japanese commercials. HAUTE CUISINE NIPPON - Difficult…
Located Lyon away