Travel Guide - Holidays & Tourism in the FinistèreTourism > Cities & Towns > Brittany > Finistère > Le Pouldu
|Chief town||Quimper (at 61 km, 50 min)|
|Near your destination|
Admire the beautiful rocky coastline, the coastal footpath, sandy beaches, numerous fishing ports, the multiple paths to the woods, enjoy hiking, biking and horse riding.
Many events that are traditional sports and culture.
Sample the local products such as crustaceans and fish, cider.
- The House-Museum of Pouldu ... where Gauguin lived and his friends.
- The path of Painters.
- The abbey of Saint Maurice, former abbey of the 13th century.
- The mill Kercousquet.
- The chapel of Our Lady of Peace, St. Maudet, Doëlan St. Ann, St. Jacques.
- The animal park Quinquis.
- Ascent of Laïta boat.
- Sports & Recreation:
- Amusement park Girapark.
- Boat Club.
- Surf School.
- Beach Club.
- Summer sports on the beach Bellangenet (beach volleyball, sandball, footsoccer).
- Canoe Kayak.
- Night Nature.
- June: Music Festival, Festival "Ocean Dreams."
- July: Empty attic, Feast of July 13, Feast Breton Hent Jakez year, Feast of Kercousquet Mill.
- August: Rockland, Brittany Day Kloar Noz, Starry Night, barter and chips, the Cider Festival.
- September: The Festival Rias.
- October: October Fest Noz Flip.
- December: Live Nativity.
ATTRACTIONS, LEISURES AND ACTIVITES AROUND
All leisure activities around Le Pouldu
|House-Museum of Pouldu|| |
|Port of Pouldu (© Mauxion)|
|Base Nautique|| |
|Trail Kerbeurnes (© Zoe Bono)|
|Chapel of Our Lady of Peace|| |
|Beach Great Sands|
|Wednesday 22 October|
|Min. 4°C - Max. 15°C|
|Thursday 23 October|
|Min. 9°C - Max. 20°C|
|Friday 24 October|
|Min. 14°C - Max. 23°C|
All restaurants around Le Pouldu
All bed & breakfasts around Le Pouldu
All vacation rentals around Le Pouldu
All campsites around Le Pouldu
All hotels around Le Pouldu
Find the ideal room for your next trip
Car in Finistère
Your car waits for you at your arrival
Book your hotel online and take advantage of our special offers!
Find the ideal campsite for your next trip