Town located at the north-east of the department through which the road 83, Lachapelle-sous-Rougemont is the gateway to the department and the region of Franche-Comte, coming from Alsace. The village is located on a route for exploring the sites and sights of the north of the department such as Lake of the Lordship in the commune de Leval, Golf de Rougemont-le-Chateau, the valley of Masevaux, the ball Alsace.
Each end of the crossing of the village is marked by two business parks, the largest is in the south and occupied the lands of a former brewery very successful early in the 19th century and has employed many people of the village and surroundings. A chapel located along the RN 83 is a rare testimony of the existence of the old brewery.
The most central of the village with the presence of the town hall, school, shops and services is an attractive and lively.
Sundgovienne style houses coexist with public buildings, shops and various activities, all with impressive volume dominated by sandstone and clay tile. The roofs are the dominant feature of the landscape, standing out of a well vegetated.
Maison Vauban in 1703.
Cross mission in 1758.
Oratory of the early 19th century.
Chapel of the brewery from 1830 to 1835.
Church of St. Vincent de 1844-1847.
Organ (the church).
Memorial of the first half of the 20th century.
Hiking Felon - Petitefontaine - Lachapelle-sous-Rougemont: 6.6 km.
Hiking Lachapelle-sous-Rougemont - Petitefontaine: 4.6 km.