Village in the valley of Celle. This river crosses the village and fed three mills: the mill to the monks (1680/1769), the Mill Meadow (1790) and the mill blue.
Rich in history (the village had been part of the diocese of Amiens) with its church, its old abbey and its mills. These are the stones from a quarry in the village who helped build the cathedral of Amiens. A number of houses built also with stones and bricks after the reconstruction of the church.
The old track was used for refueling on the front during the war 39/45 and has become a way of hiking, biking and equestrian.