It is a village nine, created from scratch starting in 1821, the year of the founding of the new municipality, comprising Venduzan Cavalry and Castera-Live. It's only building nine village since the Middle Ages in the Gers.
The history and the birth of the thermal waters of Castéra-Verduzan, meanwhile, goes back at least to the Gallo-Roman. Alternately, property of the Templars in the 12th century, the counts of Armagnac to the reign of Henry IV, then the kings of France, the sources are a real boost in the reign of Louis XV. In 1983, approval for the affections bucco-lingual and periodontal disease is granted. Work is undertaken in March 99. The spa complex opens its doors May 29, 2000 offering in the home, fully renovated, the spa, and construction hemispherical Main Spa.