- L'Auberge Ravoux called House of Van Gogh, last home of the painter Vincent Van Gogh, open to visitors from March to October.
- The Château de Lery offers a show trail in the Impressionists.
- The house-studio of Charles-Francois Daubigny, forerunner of the Impressionists and the first to settle in Auvers. Still occupied by descendants of the artist, home-workshop is open to the public.
- The house of Dr. Gachet, a doctor who followed Van Gogh during his stay in Auvers and who was his friend. House open to the public from April to October.
- The Absinthe Museum offers a beautiful collection of objects, posters... on the "green fairy".
- At the Tourist Office, Park Van Gogh, local and regional documentation, rental of audio guides in French, free download the application "Van Gogh Nature" in French and English, organizing tours and circuits-days for school groups and adults.
- The Daubigny Museum.
- The church and cemetery are buried Vincent Van Gogh and his brother Theo...
28 € per personANCIEN CINÉMA – Un ancien cinéma devenu restaurant, l’idée n’est pas courante ! Au-delà de l’anecdote, le Café de la Paix, situé à Auvers-sur-Oise à deux pas du parc Van Gogh et à 5 minutes de la gare, est aussi le lieu de la bonne cuisine de…
Located Auvers-sur-Oise away