Arbanats is a small village situated on the left bank of the Garonne. It is always the jurisdiction of Portets with Virelade. Among the first lords of the family is Arbanats Fargues, and then Got Preyssac. These are actually three related families.
Arbanats developed north of the Departmental 1113, around the tower and the Town Hall. Today, newcomers settle south of the Departmental, the town has more than one thousand and Arbanatais Arbanataises. The rural town of 762 ha has 292 hectares of forest and 166 hectares of vineyards.