- The castle of Hayes Gasselin: Built in 1400, the castle was a fortress surrounded by moats and a pond of 4 ha. In 1747 the castle was owned by Bernard-Marie Pantin, captain of the regiment Penthièvre and Knight of the Order of Saint Louis. Republicans burned the castle in 1794. Pantin family sold the estate to the member Ambroise Joubert-Bonnaire. Since 1893, the area belongs to the family of Clermont-Tonerre. ISMH 1970.
- The castle of Morinière: Built in 1853 by Charles M. Bourcier-Cyr Retailleau, the castle dominates the banks of Beuvron near the ruins of the ancient castle.
- Ram: Jolie tower housing a ram mechanism. Installed late 19th century by institutions Bollee of Le Mans, this ram was used to lift the water up to the castle of the Beuvron Morinière 350 meters away. No engine, no electricity, the hydraulic ram pump is powered by the energy of the waterfall. One of the only extant rams in Anjou.
- The laundry: Laundry nineteenth, fed by two streams of water. It was used by washing machines until the 1960s.
30 € per personC’est à Cholet, entre le golf et le musée du textile, que La Touchetière vous invite à sa table. Cette ferme du 17e siècle au cachet rustique, avec ses quatre salles lumineuses et son salon privé, saura vous charmer dès votre arrivée. Derrière…
Located 11.8 km from Andrezé