1. Reservations will be made on receipt of a deposit of 25% of the cost of the stay.
2. The balance of the entire cost of the holiday booking is due four weeks before the date on which the stay is to begin. Lack of ensuring that such a payment reaches us by that date may result in cancellation of holiday.
3. Information on the site has been compiled as accurately as possible at this time to publish the brochure and website. However, equipment can be changed or withdrawn. If you have any special needs or preferences, please discuss them fully with us.
4. The holiday maker undertakes to maintain the premises and all fixtures, fittings and equipment on the site in the same state of repair and condition at the beginning of their stay and also undertakes to leave the location the same state of cleanliness and the order when they arrived.
5. The management will not be exposed to the manufacturer for any holiday loss or damage, however caused, this specifically includes equipment storage trailer. It is the responsibility of owners to ensure that proportionate insurance is in place. 6. Booking management right a) to refuse entry to the location or for refusing to take bookings without giving a reason, b) ask guests behave in any way anti evacuate and leave the location immediately without reward c) make changes to the layout and specifications of the housing as may be necessary. 7. All guests must strictly observe the safety and welfare shown around the site. Your attention is specifically drawn to the references on the toilets that are serviced by a septic tank. 9. The management team (or representative) must be allowed access to housing or holiday location at any time reasonable. 9. The number of people using the accommodation or the location does not exceed the maximum number indicated in the property description or shown on the booking form. 10. If you find it necessary to cancel your vacation, the contract has the force of law and means that a Tribunal will still charge you the full cost of the holiday. We therefore strongly recommend that you consider the trip or cancellation insurance vacation. 11. If you cancel your holiday, and you or have no insurance coverage or you do not apply to the reason for cancellation, you must still pay the full cost of the holiday. In these cases, we will make all efforts have re-let your convenience or re-launch your book. If successful, a refund of money, less your deposit, you will be returned. If we are unsuccessful in re-letting or re-booking, you will be exposed to pay the full cost of your holiday canceled. 12. We reserve the right to cancel any booking already made or the property becomes unavailable.